We forgot to take Preston's picture with his Santa's toy.

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. My parents, Laurie & Adam, Lindsey & Jordan and Brittney came for the holiday. We had the traditional Christmas Eve with a nice dinner, Nativity program and secret Santa. Emma and Kaden were Mary and Joseph. Lauren, Ashley & Brittney were Angels. Kyle was a wise man. Ella and Preston were the roaming Sheep. Kloe was baby Jesus. The kids had great Christmas morning. We all had a great time together celebrating Christ birth.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Christmas 2008
Posted by Hillam Family at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lisa - it's your cousin Becky. Your girls are so grown up and they are beautiful just like their mom! Preston is adorable! I hope you are feeling well - I don't remember when you are due, but good luck! It's been way too long since I've seen you. . . I don't know if you have my blog info, email me at tisoy@comcast.net if you want it. Whew - that was a long post, sorry!!
Hi Lisa,
Thanks for catching us up on the Hillams Happening!!! It's so nice to see the kids and watch them grow sooooo fast. It helps to stay connected!! Thanks again, hopefully we will see you guys soon! Love, Diane Montgomery
Post a Comment